Research funders and OA
More and more research funders require that the results of the research they support should be openly available. These requirements come from both Swedish as well as international research funders.
Swedish research funders demanding OA publishing
- Swedish Research Council
- Riksbankens Jubileumsfond
- FORTE - Swedish Research Council for Health, Working Life and Welfare
- Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation
- Östersjöstiftelsen (The Foundation for Baltic and East European Studies)
Important international research funders with a demand for OA publishing
The following concerns Swedish researchers greatly:
- Open Access in the European Union's Horizon 2020
- Open Access in the European Union's FP7
- National Institutes of Health
An international overview
In the database Sherpa Juliet you can find Open Access policies for research funders.