Google Scholar Citations profile
What is Google Scholar Citations?
Google Scholar Citations is a way for authors to keep track of citations to publications indexed in Google Scholar.
What it is used for
By creating a profile in Google Scholar Citations, you will be able to:
- see who is citing your publications
- differentiate between publications to ensure that the correct ones are assigned as yours
- curate and add additional titles to the profile bibliography, which will increase the visibility of your publications
How to create a profile
- Go to http://scholar.google.com/citations and sign in with your Google account, or create one if you don't yet have one.
- Enter your name, affiliation, and research interests.
- Select your publications from the suggestion list.
- Choose how new publications will be added to your profile, automatically or by manually review.
For more details on how to set up a profile, see Google's FAQ.