Google Scholar Citations Profile
What is Google Scholar Citations
Google Scholar Citations is a way for authors to keep track of citations to publications indexed in Google Scholar.
What It Is Used for
By creating a profile in Google Scholar Citations, you will be able to:
- See who is citing your publications.
- Differentiate between publications to ensure that the correct ones are assigned as yours.
- Curate and add additional titles to the profile bibliography, which will increase the visibility of your publications.
How to Create a Profile
- Go Google Scholar to and sign in with your Google account.
- Enter your name, affiliation, and research interests.
- Select your publications from the suggestion list.
- Choose how new publications will be added to your profile, either automatically or manually.
For more details on how to set up a profile, see Google's FAQ.